As Stratfor's Senior Europe Analyst, Adriano Bosoni focuses on political, social and economic issues pertaining to the European Union and the eurozone.
Mr. Bosoni holds a journalism degree from The Universidad del Salvador in Argentina as well as a master's degree in international relations from The Universita di Bologna in Italy. He is also a former Fulbright scholar. Mr. Bosoni is a native of Argentina, where he worked as a journalist, editor and university professor prior to joining Stratfor.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Politics, economics and social trends in Europe
- EU history, institutions and policies
- Demographics and migratory movements
- Nationalist, anti-establishment and far-right political parties in Europe
- Culture and society of Mediterranean Europe